How Can I Help?
As your photo editor near me, whether you need basic edits such as color replacements or lighting adjustments, or more advanced artistic, surreal, or fine art edits, I’m happy to help.
We’ll first chat about your vision during a complimentary consult, and then I’ll put together a custom quote based off your needs.
How Does It Work?
Photo editor near me services are open to anyone, anywhere, though you must either be the copyright holder of the image OR have an editing release agreement directly from the original photographer. Copyright laws prohibit me from editing an image that I did not take, unless I have permission from the copyright holder.
During your consult you’ll show me examples or describe what you’d like to have done, and we’ll go from there.
General rates for basic edits are listed below, or you can get in touch to chat about customized edits or editing bundles.
I also offer 1:1 Photoshop mentoring if you’d like to learn to edit your own images!
Editing Gallery: Before and After Images
Pricing – Rates for Photo Editor Near Me
- Basic edits are usually anywhere from $30-$95 per photo depending on your needs and the number of adjustments needed
- Skin tone and texture correction
- Exposure, white balance, and lighting adjustments to bring focus to subject
- Color correction
- Removal of distracting objects
- Cleanup of backdrops and/or clothing (i.e. removal of spots, stains, and/or creases)
- “Simple” headswaps — usually where subject is unobstructed with a simple/clean background
- Advanced and artistic edits can run anywhere from $95-250 per edit, depending on your needs and the complexity of the “starting” image. Images requiring multiple changes will be priced accordingly.
- Full background replacement
- Partial background replacement or Sky replacement
- Addition of artistic elements (examples of frequent requests are adding things like sparklers, small animals, stars, candlelight, etc.)
- Surreal editing
- Fine art editing
- “Complex” headswaps — if subject is partially obstructed or needs adjustment to perspective, lighting, etc, or if the subject has a busy/complex background