Northern Virginia Holiday Mini Sessions 2022
Please check back in Sept ’22 for this year’s info!
2022 minis will be held in November at a private residence in Great Falls, VA. The residence is near town center, and the exact address will be provided after booking.
There will be a second rain date announced for these winter and holiday photoshoots. Please make sure you are available for BOTH dates as this is the only rain date for these sessions.
This year’s winter and holiday photoshoots will have two options. You’ll be able to choose between either background or a few photos with both.
- A classic and minimal Christmas-themed area with a faux Christmas tree, bench, and light holiday decor
- A non-themed area with natural non-holiday trees in the background for standing photos and optional non-holiday themed blankets for seated photos
If you’re interested in this year’s mini sessions, please check the info and portfolios below as well as mini sessions faqs. You can also see my most recent work on instagram, or my most recent reviews on google.
2022 Holiday Mini Session Pricing
These fast and easy photography sessions are a fantastic way to quickly capture an updated family portrait or images for your holiday cards.
Holiday Mini Sessions Include The Following:
- 5 Images of your choice, selected from a proofing gallery
- Print Release, aka Permission to Print
- Choice of two settings – one a classic/minimal/natural holiday themed and one winter/neutral, or combo of both.
- 15 minute photography session for up to 5 people (not recommended for larger families)
- Session prep guide including wardrobe recommendations
- Additional images available for purchase $35 each
$TBD per family
The Process/ What to Expect
Check out my portfolio below. If you have questions, you may wish to check out the FAQ page. Then get in touch!
I recommend booking as soon as dates are announced as slots tend to sell out pretty quickly.
Complete your booking by filling out the (digital) paperwork I’ll send you. Your booking is complete once I receive your signed session agreement and payment in full.
I’ll then send you a session prep booklet with wardrobe ideas and tips to prepare your kiddos.
Have your Session! I recommend arriving at least 10-15 minutes early to give you time to find the location and also make any last minute touch-ups to yourself and your family.
Within a few days of your session, you’ll receive a link to your private online proofing gallery, where you’ll be able to select your images. Once you’ve selected your images, I’ll edit them, and you’ll receive them a few days later via a new online gallery where you can download the finalized images.