Virtual PhotoShop Editing Classes for Beginner to Advanced Photoshop Users
How Can I Help?
Whether you want to learn easy tasks like small object removal or color swaps, or want to learn larger manipulations like background changes or large object removal, I’m happy to teach you all the techniques to level up your images.
As a PhotoShop educator who is both a Click Pro Master and a Hello Storyteller Pro I can help you reach your goals, whether you’re just starting out, or fine-tuning your professional skills.
We’ll first chat about your goals during a complimentary consult, and then I’ll put together a custom educational plan tailored to your needs.
You can view some examples of my work by scrolling down the page, or you can view my full Creative and PhotoShop Portfolio here.
⬇️⬇️ Scroll Down for Free Photoshop Tutorials ⬇️⬇️
How Do Photoshop Classes Work?
PhotoShop one-on-one virtual education is available to photographers outside a 30 mile radius of zip code 22066 (that’s Great Falls, VA.)
Lessons are held virtually over zoom. I’m available to current students via email, text, and Marco Polo for ongoing support between lessons as well as for 30 days after completion of your lessons.
General rates are listed below, or you can get in touch to chat about customized courses and bundles.
I offer free tutorials below as well! Scroll down ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Pricing – Photoshop Editing Classes
- Mentoring Lessons are $100 per hr and include the following:
- 15 minute consultation to discuss your specific goals and questions
- 1 hr of custom, one on one PhotoShop education
- Ongoing support in between lessons via text, email, and/or Marco Polo
- Support for 30 days after your last lesson
- Examples of tasks you can learn during your lessons
- Color replacement; from minor skintone adjustments such as red noses during winter or tanlines during summer, to full outfit color changes
- Item removal; from small isolated objects to larger overlapping components
- Background and sky replacement
- Background expansion; both expanding an entire image, and expanding a backdrop within an image
- Masking and layers
- Frequency Separation
- Displacement Mapping
- Drop Shadows