What Is Personal Branding Photography?
Personal branding photography tells the story of you and the business you’ve built or invested in. These images showcase your personality, and may incorporate details about your beliefs, character, and ethic as they relate to your business. Personal branding photos are meant to communicate to your clients what sets you apart from the crowd; what makes you and your business unique and interesting.
The goal of personal branding photos is to appeal to like-minded clients who will be attracted to the story you tell in these images. Your images are the first impression you make on your clients, so they should be remarkable and convey the message you want your clients to remember when they think of your brand.
They should also be on-brand, and should match the mood and feeling of your business as well as the website, logo, and other existing marketing or branding materials.
Who Needs Personal Branding Photography?
Personal branding sessions are great for anyone who wants to solidify their marketing message with custom, personality-infused portraits.
You can see what clients are saying in my Google Reviews — Previous personal branding clients include:
- Small Business Owners
- Creatives (artists, photographers, models)
The Process /What to Expect
Copyright and Licensing
For most personal branding, a usage license will be sufficient and more cost effective than a copyright transfer. The usage license will vary depending on your needs, but typically covers the majority of uses a small business will need.
The Standard Personal Branding Package Includes Licensing for the Following Permitted Usage.
- Business website*
- Business social media platforms (i.e. business pages on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc)*
- Career-focused websites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.*
- Email signature
- Advertising and promotional projects, including:
- printed materials*
- product packaging
- film and video presentations*
- catalogues and brochures*
- direct mailing materials, promotional cards and/or postcards*
*Items marked with an asterisk require crediting the photographer. Please inquire for licensing that does not require photographer credit
Extended Personal Branding $2900
• Approx 1.5 hour session for headshots and custom stock images
• One outfit change for personal branding images to create a greater variety of images
• 3 headshot images of your choice from a private online, password protected gallery of images
• 10 Custom stock photos specific to your brand and used by no one else
• One location of your choice
• Usage license as described above and in the licensing contract
Recent Personal Branding Sessions /A Selection