How Can I Help?
Are you just starting photography and need help with technical basics? Do you need critical feedback for a selection of images? Help with photoshop or lightroom techniques?
We’ll first chat about your goals during a complimentary consult, and then I’ll put together a custom educational plan tailored to your needs. I also offer á la carte options for portfolio critiques.
Free Guide; The Basics of Soulful Maternity Posing
Get my FREE guide to the foundations of soulful maternity posing by entering your email below;
How Do Photography and Photoshop Editing Classes Work?
Portfolio reviews are open to any photographer in any location.
Photoshop and Lightroom one-on-one virtual education is available to photographers outside a 50 mile radius of zip code 20816 (that’s Bethesda, MD.)
Lessons are held virtually over zoom, and I’m also available to current students via email, text, and phone for ongoing support between lessons as well as for 30 days after completion of your lessons.
General rates are listed below, or you can get in touch to chat about customized courses and bundles.
You can check out my free maternity posing guide on the Hello Storyteller Blog HERE.
Pricing – Photography and Photoshop Editing Classes
- Hourly mentoring – $100/ hour. After chatting about your goals, I’ll send you a quote including the number of hours you can expect to invest for your specific need. Bundle pricing offered for 4+ hours.
- Areas I can help with:
- Beginner to upper intermediate PhotoShop
- Maternity and editorial posing
- Basic camera skills such as exposure triangle
- Basic off-camera flash
- Composition, including layering, patterns, texture, symmetry, asymmetry, depth of field, leading lines, curves, frames, contrast, color, viewpoint, depth, negative space, filled space, etc
- Client communication, including marketing, emails responses, communicating during a session, and follow-up communication
- Areas I can help with:
- Portfolio critique – Feedback will be given in a written format. Video or live critique also available at the hourly mentoring rate.
- 25 images $75
- 50 images $135
- Feedback will be given in the following areas:
- Technical basics including exposure and focus
- Use of Light
- Color and White Balance
- Consistency (brand, editing, processing)
- Posing (if applicable)
Portfolio – Recent Work
Get in Touch!
How can I help? Let me know what mentoring or portfolio review I can help with.
Please fill out the form and I’ll be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Office hours are M-F 10am to 4pm. Closed select holidays.
You can also reach me by email and phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-630-1752.